Friday, July 30, 2010

Gears Girls update for the week of August 2nd

Hi Girls.
 
I'll be on holidays in St. Andrews, NB (lots of cycling and lobster!) until August 9th so thought I'd send this out in advance of leaving.
 
Remember that there's no Gears Girls ride tomorrow...but if the weather is good I expect that you'll all be out riding!!!
 
In my absence, I've arranged for ride leaders for the various nights and next Saturday so you'll all be well looked after. Here's who will be leading rides in my absence:
 
Tuesday, August 3rd: Sue Trainor
 
Wednesday, August 4th: Ann and Markus Herten
 
Saturday, August 7th: Lisa Heil and Tania Corbeil
 
If, due to rain, snow, sleet, etc., one of the ride leaders needs to cancel the ride, I've asked them to post a message to the blog. So be sure to check there for weather updates.
 
Sunday, August 15th - Heart and Stroke charity ride update
 
I've received quite a few emails about the event and it looks like we'll have a good group for the event. I think we'll stick with the 60km option. You can pre-register or register at the door...which is what I tend to do as I wait to see what the weather is like day of. Will be a fun but challenging ride!
 
Enjoy next week. I'll be back for the Tuesday, August 10th ride.
 
Mel
 
 

http://gearsgirls.blogspot.com/