A number of you have emailed to ask if tonight's ride is still on. It's not raining in Oakville but it looks very overcast and like it may start raining soon - doesn't call for rain tonight but who knows. I'm not going to cancel tonight's ride because it may turn out just fine but we may have to make a last minute call on the ride or turn around early.
I'm leaving work so will no longer have access to a computer in case the weather changes. I'm heading to Gears so may see you guys out there. If nothing else, I'm dropping off the newly arrived sleeveless jerseys - which look great!
I'll leave it up to everyone to decide re the weather. One never knows these days.
Remember - no rides Saturday or Monday because of the long weekend! Have a great long weekend everyone!