Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday GG ride weather update

Hi Girls.

Another cold, damp and miserable evening! I am in port credit and it's raining and miserable and not looking like it's improving. Because most of you coming out tonight are beginners, and because most of you don't have wet weather gear or experience riding in the rain, I'm going to cancel the ride.

If you were planning on riding regardless of weather send me an email and let me know. I am at gears getting a bike fit so MAY be convinced to ride in the rain - maybe. Please though, if you are a new rider, nervous about riding in the rain or lacking warm/wet weather clothing please don't come out - I don't want anyone getting sick or injured! Lots of time to ride this season in warm and dry weather!

Let's hope for better weather tomorrow!

Mel