Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday Gears Girls Ride

Hi Girls.
 
Due to a last minute work committment I won't be at the ride tomorrow (Saturday) morning. If you normally ride on Saturday's and were planning on riding tomorrow, I would recommend posting something to the Gears Girls FB page to see who else is riding. Alternately, if you were planning on riding tomorrow feel free to drop me a line and I'll put you in touch with anyone else who has told me the would be riding. The regular Saturday riders know the usual route and are more than capable to lead the ride without me there - although I'm sure you'll all miss me :).  Pace and distance will be similar to previous Saturdays.
 
Weather tomorrow is supposed to be wet and rainy all day. I will send out an email and update the blog tomorrow morning by 7am if the ride is cancelled.
 
See you all next week!
 
Mel
 
 
http://gearsgirls.blogspot.com/